YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO MOVE ON



IN THE LAST POST I’VE SAID “I GAVE UP” BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT I WAS THINKING IN THAT MOMENT OF MY LIFE, BUT LATER I WOULD LEARN/UNDERSTAND SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT THAT WOULD SHOW ME THE RIGHT WORDS I SHOULD’VE USED: I MOVED ON.

I’VE MEANT TO FINISH MANY THINGS IN MY LIFE, BUT SOMEHOW HAVE NEVER QUITE GOTTEN THERE. THE BRIDGE CROSSING FROM START TO FINISH HAS BEEN A LONELY PATH, INTERRUPTED BY EXPLOSIONS OF CHAOS THAT FLOOD MY MEMORY DURING CRUCIAL INTERSECTIONS OF MY LIFE. 

I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A STRONG DESIRE FOR WORTH, TO CREATE WORTH, FROM THE NEGLECTED AND SEEMINGLY USELESS RESOURCES AROUND ME. I HAVE ALWAYS SEEN POTENTIAL. I'VE ALWAYS SEEN POSSIBILITY. 

I HAVE NEVER HAD SOMEONE TO BELIEVE IN ME FROM START TO FINISH. I HAVE NEVER HAD SOMEONE TO WALK NEXT TO ME THROUGH THE HAZARDOUS WASTE THAT WOULD STUNT ANYONE’S GENETIC DEVELOPMENT.

BUT I HAVE FAITH. AND AGAIN, I WILL HAVE FAITH. BECAUSE OF MY OWN MERIT, AND STRENGTH OF HEART.

I’M STARTING TO BELIEVE IN MYSELF AGAIN.

AFTER THIS LAST EXPERIENCE, I HAVE EVERY REASON TO GET BACK UP AND FIGHT AGAIN.

I DON’T WANT TO RELY ON FRIENDS, BUT I DO WANT TO INVITE THEM IN. I WANT TO BECOME A GIANT TREE UNDER WHICH ALL KINDS OF BIRDS OF THE AIR AND CREATURES OF THE EARTH CAN TAKE REFUGE IN. I BELIEVE I WILL BE SUCH A HUMAN FORCE.

WHEN SOMEONE LOOKS AT YOUR PROCESS AND SEES SOMETHING UGLY, THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO BE IN YOUR LIFE.

WHEN YOU HAVE THE BEST IN MIND FOR SOMEONE, BUT THEY HAVE PUT THE WORST LABEL ON YOU FROM THEIR OWN INSECURITIES, YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO MOVE ON.

I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS SOMEONE MUCH BETTER FOR ME.

BUT MOST IMPORTANT: I WANT TO BECOME THE BEST PERSON THAT I CAN BE.

No comments:

Post a Comment